Case Manager – Registered Nurse – Aurora, CO
- The RN Case Manager is responsible and accountable for coordination of services through an interdisciplinary process that provides a clinical, financial, and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care.
- Balances individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost-effective utilization of resources.
- Through concurrent clinical case management, patients will be assessed to determine appropriateness of admission, continued hospitalization, clinical resource consumption, progressive care management, as well as appropriate level of care.
- Discharge planning will begin at the time of (or prior to) admission, and reassessed ongoing throughout the course of hospitalization.
- Quality and Risk Management issues and education needs will also be monitored for and reported to the QRM DEPARTMENT as a part of the CQI process.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare provider.
- Special Certification in Case Management preferred.
- ASN – Required
- BSN – Preferred.
- 5 or more years clinical experience required
- 1 to 3 years Case Management experience preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**IF this position does not suit your current needs, please visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]