CCU Nurse – RN Burn Unit– Bradenton, FL
**Sign-on Bonus / Relocation Bonus** – (6 months prior ICU RN experience required)
- Full-time – Days and Night (rotating weekends)
- Willing to train experienced ICU RNs eager to learn a new critical care specialty!
- Patients Cases include: Burn, Decubitus/Flap Surgery, Grafts, Head/Neck/Hand Surgery, Revascularization, Plastics/Reconstruction, Digital Reattachments, Leech Therapy, and more.
- New 6-bed Unit!
- 1-2:1 Typical Patient-to-Nurse Ratio
- Great opportunity to break into this specialty with a high energy team!
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an acute care setting
- Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired
- Prior Burn ICU experience plus prior ICU Charge background desired
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Nursing Diploma or ASN
- BSN Preferred
- Current FL RN license required
- Current BLS – through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6 months of hire
- ABLS preferred, required within 12 months of hire
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale Certification Required – available online at www.strokeassocaiteion.org
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com