CT Tech – Austin, TX
Full-time – Nights (rotating weekends)
- Provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnostic or treatment.
- Performs computed tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Has frequent contact with patients, visitors, and families.
- Daily interaction with other departments.
- Operates and assists in maintaining high technology CT systems.
- Handles confidential patient medical records information.
- Maintains high standards of patient care.
- Operates H.I.S. computer terminals.
- Participates in P.I. process as necessary.
- Patients cared for will range in lifespan from infant to geriatric.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from a school of Radiological Technology approved by the American Medical Association.
- Experience performing full array of CT procedures on a multi-slice scanner and post-image processing.
- 1-year experience as a CT technologist, Advanced registry in Computed Tomography.
- 5 years in an acute care facility.
- Multi-modality a plus.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Workstation & Telerad experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- American Registry Radiological Technologists
- TDH License
- AHA BLS certified
- Registered in CT
- Associate Degree/College Diploma
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com