CVICU Nurse – RN – Sanford, FL
- Full-time – Days & Nights (rotating weekends)
- Full benefits including tuition reimbursement and PTO.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. This position requires proficiency with EKG rhythm interpretation and Hemodynamics monitoring. Competency with ventilator management and IABP. Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU.
- 1-3 years of previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent CVICU experience strongly preferred. NIHSS stroke certification required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN
- BSN Preferred
- Current FL RN license required
- BLS/ACLS – through American Heart Association required
- Current PALS certification
- Current NIHSS certification
- A minimum of 1-3 years of RN experience is required.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com