Director – Med/Surg/Telemetry
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate Med/Surg and Oncology unit; direct and supervise functions and activities; interpret policies, procedures, standards, regulations as is appropriate to personnel, medical staff, patients, public; perform nursing duties as needed.
- Direct, coordinate, and administer the operations and activities of the department in order to effectively achieve the organization's established goals; assess and evaluate care/services provided, staffing levels, competence and educational needs of all employees and effectively coordinate and control resources.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication and development and implementation of organizational and departmental policies/procedures; maintain an environment for continuous quality improvement and be responsive to organizational change and community needs.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing required
- Bachelor's in Nursing or equivalent preferred
- Master's in nursing or equivalent preferred
- Current licensure of the State of California
- Certification in specialty area is preferred
- BCLS Provider
- Minimum of 2 years acute hospital clinical nursing required
- Previous management experience preferred
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com