Director – Cardiac Cath Lab – Jacksonville, FL
Our hospital's Heart Center is a state-of-the-art facility with a team of cardiologists, nurses and technicians trained in treating heart attacks and general heart disease. Our team is committed to providing you fast, quality care to help you get back to the things you love the most.
The Heart Center is one of the largest dedicated cardiac centers in northeast Florida, with over 10,000 patients treated annually. It is located on the north end of the hospital and has its own entrance, valet parking and waiting room.
Our Hospital is the leading provider of heart catheterizations in northeast Florida. We are searching for a new Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab, responsible for providing leadership and operational oversight for the hospital's cardiovascular services.
- Responsibilities include communication and enforcement of company policies and procedures, maintaining of compliance standards, and management of expenses.
- Planning, developing, and implementing long term and short term comprehensive strategic initiatives for the cardiovascular services.
- Fostering positive physician relationships and serves as liaison between staff and physicians.
- Preparing and presenting operational and financial reports as required.
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area.
- Conducts performance evaluations and ensures timely completion.
- Enforces all department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs disciplinary actions when required, and addresses any other employee issues
- Ensures supplies are ordered and departments are well stocked, and equipment is properly maintained.
- Maintains the department in compliance with all applicable State or Federal guidelines. Ensures proper QA and QC procedures are performed.
- Ensures that employee files are maintained and updated.
- Consistently works to maintain/improve productivity.
- Oversees Departmental spending. Coordinates Capital Equipment purchases.
- 3 years of experience in a healthcare related setting
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Current FL Healthcare provider license,
- ACLS – through American Heart Association required
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Significant knowledge of cardiovascular services. Excellent communication skills and community outreach capabilities. Excellent organizational skills and ability to promote a team centered philosophy. Ability to manage stress, make decisions under pressure, handle multiple priorities and manage staff effectively.
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
- Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
- Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities VALiNTRYhealth.com