Director of Case Management – Gainesville, FL
Full-time – Days (NO WEEKENDS)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 5 to 8 years related case management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years hospital acute care case management experience.
- Successful leadership/management experience within matrixed, corporate organizations.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
- Demonstrates assertive and diplomatic communication skills with a leadership style that initiates engagement, collaboration and direction with clearly defined expectations.
- Demonstrated results in the implementation of length of stay reduction and accountable reporting through metrics.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as an RN.
- BSN preferred.
- MSN, MBA or Master's degree in related field preferred.
- RN license in the State of Florida.
- CCM Certification is preferred.
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com