DIRECTOR – PEDIATRICS (PICU/CICU) – LAS VEGAS, NV
The incumbent is responsible for the overall management and coordination of comprehensive pediatric nursing services for the Children's Hospital by planning, directing, and managing the day-to-day operations of the program to meet the unique needs of the patient and family ensuring a family centered, quality based, and collaborative environment. Networks with the community to promote the overall wellbeing and health care needs of children and their families.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing; – Minimum
- Master's Degree – Preferred
- Minimum of 10 plus years in healthcare or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years in acute care
- 5 years of managerial hospital experience.
- Recent pediatric/neonatal acute care experience.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Current understanding of the clinical practice of nursing in pediatric, neonatal and maternal areas
- Critical thinking
- Math skills necessary for the preparation of budgets, statistical reports, and departmental quality assurance reports;
- Current license to practice nursing in the State of Nevada.
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com