Director – Telemetry – Plantation, FL
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director Telemetry will lead in planning, directing and managing the department and staff to assure quality service on a 24-hour basis for post-operative patients in this 52-bed Telemetry unit and Central Monitoring Department.
- Manage department's daily operations to achieve goals and objectives established in conjunction with upper management:
- Quality improvement
- Fiscal productivity
- Patient satisfaction
- Maintain responsibility for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities Comply with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements
- Ensure high-quality patient care by acting as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees
- Efficient operation of department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Manage supplies and equipment in the unit
- 5+ years' experience in acute care nursing.
- Telemetry experience required
- 1+ years management experience as a full-time or relief charge nurse, clinical manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor.
- Experience at the Director level strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience at the Director level strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current FL RN License
- Current BLS & ACLS required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]