Director Women's Services, Registered Nurse (RN)
Reporting to the CNO, this Registered Nurse (RN) Perinatal Director is responsible for the overall daily operations of Maternity Services to achieve quality improvement, fiscal, productivity, and patient satisfaction goals and objectives established by upper management.
- Manage daily operations and activities of 9-bed Labor and Delivery, a 7-bed Prenatal unit and Obstetrics / Gynecology (OB / GYN)
- Provide high-quality patient care to and act as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians, and employees
- Ensure efficient operation of the department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Communicate regularly with CNO to gather data, provide consideration, ensure consistency in implementation of policies and procedures
- Supervise and mentor staff (40 FTEs) to ensure their performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities
- Monitor annual budget; maintains appropriate staffing levels within budgeted hours
- Currently Florida Nursing Licensure
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred
- Master's degree in Nursing or Allied Health preferred
- Minimum 7 years Labor & Deliver experience in the acute care hospital environment
- 3+ years Director level management experience
- Experience working in a high risk L & D
- Current BLS, ACLS required; NRP within in 90 days and STABLE within 6 months of hire
- Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring or Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring within 90 days of hire
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com