ER Nurse – RN – Cartersville
**10k SIGN ON BONUS AND EMERGENCY ROOM DIFFERENTIAL**
Nights (7p-7a) and Mid Shift( 11a-11p, 1p-1a, 3p-3a) (rotating weekends)
Must smile and make eye contact. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse (RN) performs direct patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of all assigned patients, infancy through life span.
Emergency Room Nurses are responsible for working as a team with other emergency response personnel in all disciplines of emergency care to deliver high quality care in a fast paced setting. Responsible for triaging patients, responding timely and making accurate decisions in order to provide stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis situation.
- ADN required
- BSN preferred
- RN – Georgia License required
- BLS – through American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS – Through American Heart Association required within 6 months of hire
- PALS – Certification required within 6 months year of hire
- Previous ED/Critical Care experience preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]