ER Nurse – RN – Waltersboro
***$5,000 Sign On Bonus available for Registered Nurses with ED experience.***
Nights – (rotating weekends)
Under the direction of the Nursing Director or Supervisor ED Manager or ED PCC, the Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations.
The RN incorporates knowledge of patient’s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care. The RN contributes to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
- ADN required
- BSN preferred
- RN – South Carolina License required
- BLS – through American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS – Through American Heart Association required within 12 months of hire
- PALS – Certification required within 12 months year of hire
- Previous ED/Critical Care experience preferred
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]