Home Care Recruitment & Staffing Coordinator
Do you have a passion for seniors and other adults who need care and assistance in their home? Consider joining our growing team in one of the country's fastest growing industries! We are a nationally recognized home care company, providing personal care and assistance, companionship and homemaker services. We are seeking a conscientious, detail oriented, goal-oriented, self-driven Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator to join our growing team!
Position Description. The Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator is responsible for continually recruiting, screening, interviewing, and employing caregivers in a fast-pace, on-demand environment to meet the company's growing needs. This person also schedules caregivers with the company's clients by matching their knowledge, skill and abilities to clients' needs. They also answer incoming calls, interacts with employees, current and prospective clients and their families.
- High school diploma, professional or college degree preferred
- Two years of administrative experience; Home Care or Home Health recruitment and staffing experience preferred; experience as a caregiver a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Professional in appearance and well-developed interpersonal interaction skills
- Strong computer knowledge, and data entry and word processing skills
- Pass criminal background and Texas Health and Human Services Commission Registry Checks
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit and foster the company's values: Empathy, Trust, Service and Integrity
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of caregivers consistent with the company's goals to maintain a pool of eligible caregivers including: managing applicant source websites, the creation and posting of position advertisements, reviewing and prioritizing applications, verifying professional and personal references, skills and training, conducting interviews and coordinating orientation
- Answer office telephone: applicant and employee calls, and client inquiries
- Act as liaison between caregivers and management by developing a good rapport, listen to any concern and take action, if necessary.
- Strong work ethic and initiative, detail oriented, goal-oriented, execution; motivated to produce quality outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without missing details, and manage crises by effectively identifying and executing strategies leading to desirable outcomes
- Superb customer service skills; solve customer service issues resulting in high customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based incentives
- Supportive environment
Ron Murphy Division President-Southwest
1333 West McDermott, Suite 200 Allen, TX 75013
O: (972) 370-3040
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.