Home Health Nurse – LPN
- Current unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- A minimum of one year recent home health experience
- Must have wound care experience
- M-F – 8A to 5P
- 40 hours per week
- Covers Greene County
- Current CPR card- hands on required.
- Automobile with current liability insurance.
- Ability to pass an extensive back- ground check with possible drug testing.
- Must be willing to drive up to 300 miles per week – mileage paid at .48/cents per mile from first to last patient's home
- Experience with HomeCare/HomeBase required
- Demonstrates quality-evidenced based nursing care to adults
- Records observations completely, accurately, legibly, and concisely.
- Reports any change in condition of the patient, and or family situation to the Supervisor, immediately.
- Ability to initiate emergency protocols in response to patient situations.
- Performs duties as outlined in the plan of care with expertise and diligence.
- Prepares, administers, and records medications per MD order, agency protocols.
- Adheres to agency standards of care, policies, and procedures.
- Attends staff meetings and in-services as required.
- Must be culturally competent with high ethical behavior.
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
Licensed as a Practical/Vocational nurse
Hands on CPR card
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
- Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
- Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!