Home Health – RN
- 13-week contract with potential for direct hire after contract
- HomeCareHomeBase software experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of HH experience and good with Oasis
- Provides direct patient care to Home Health patients in their place of residence.
- The RN is to keep the supervisor informed of daily activities and issues.
- They are responsible for assisting with the implementation of the plan of care within goals defined by the physician, patient/patient family and interdisciplinary team.
- Monday thru Friday – 8 hours per day – NO Weekends.
Must hold a current RN license in state of employment.
Previous Home Health experience preferred.
Minimum of 2 years' nursing experience.
Graduate of a state approved RN program from an accredited nursing school
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
- Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
- Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!