Home Health – RN
Provides, coordinates, and directs the provision of home nursing care according to physician’s orders based on agency policies and procedures, through the competent application of the nursing process. Responsible to Clinical Manager Directly Supervises and Evaluates Home Health Aides and Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses.
- Part-time weekends
- 13 weeks to 6 months
- 8A-7P, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and one other day – 4 days total 10 hours per day or 3 days totalling 12 hours per day
- 30 hours per week guaranteed
- HomeCare/HomeBase, Oasis and Outlook experience required
- 1 yr minimum of recent home health experience
Regularly reevaluate the patient’s needs
Initiate the plan of care and necessary revisions;
Provide those services requiring substantial specialized care
Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative procedures
Prepare clinical and progress notes
Promptly inform the physician and other personnel participating in the patient’s care of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
Arrange for counseling the patient and family in meeting related needs
Participate in in-service programs for agency staff
Supervise and teach other personnel.
Scope of Duties
Nurses shall perform only those duties within the scope of their licensure
Coordination of Services. A registered nurse shall maintain overall responsibility for coordinating services provided to the patient by the agency.
DEGREE OF TRAVEL
Home visits. Periodic office meetings. Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and agency-required liability insurance."
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the
employee is assigned to work by the Company.
2. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States
3. Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience required.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
6. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and
password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting
programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to
self-manage online HR services and online training programs."
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
- Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
- Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!