Home Health – Speech Pathology – SLP
Speech Language Pathologist Home Health In Tucson, AZ
As a Home Care Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide 1 to 1 treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals. Your primary work will include assessing and treating patients with speech, language, swallowing, cognitive and voice disorders.
• Assists the physician in assessing the patient's level of functioning and the development (and revision, as necessary) of the Plan of Care by applying appropriate tests for speech, hearing and language disorders.
• Assesses the patient's communication, oral-motor integrity, cognitive status, memory and problem solving activities, hearing and speech fluency and quality
• Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative procedures as appropriate to the patient's care and safety
• Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient and family regarding home procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the patient's condition. Utilizes educational material as appropriate.
• Current and unrestricted license to practice speech pathology
• Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the ASHA
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits
• Previous clinical experience treating adult and/or geriatric patients
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth provides comprehensive benefits.
- Weekly Pay Cycle – Direct Deposit.
- Travel Housing Stipends / Meal Stipends.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!