- Deliver nursing care to all patients, including assessing patient needs, planning, delivering and coordinating care and reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
Graduate of accredited Nursing Program
Preferred minimum 1 year acute care nursing
BLS required at employment or within 1 month of hire
ACLS on employment or within 1 year of hire
Current GA RN license
- FT/Nights Rotating Weekends
- Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!