ICU Nurse – RN – Sanford, FL
Full-time – 3 days 7a-7p /3 nights 7p-7a (rotating weekends)
- The Registered Nurse for ICU is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- This position requires proficiency with EKG rhythm interpretation and Hemodynamics monitoring.
- Competency with ventilator management and IABP.
- Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU.
- 1-3 years of previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred. NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN
- BSN Preferred
- Current FL RN license required
- BLS – through American Heart Association required
- ACLS – through American Heart Association required
- Current PALS certification
- Current NIHSS certification
- A minimum of 1-3 years of RN experience is required.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]