L & D Nurse – RN – Augusta, GA
*$10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS* – 2 years L&D RN experience required with 2-year commitment.
Full-time mid or night shifts/Rotate weekends
Provides general nursing care to patients in hospital.
Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents.
Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assesses condition of patient.
May rotate among various clinical services of hospital depending on staffing needs.
May prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and hand items to physician or another medical practitioner.
May make beds, bathe and feed patients.
May serve as leader for the group of personnel rendering nursing care to many patients.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate Degree, College Diploma or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Georgia Board of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire.
- NRP required within 6 months.
- For an RN with any L&D experience, FHM is required within 6 months.
- For an RN with no L&D experience, FHM is required within one year.
- ACLS required within one year.
- STABLE preferred.
- Prior experience (1-2 years Med-Surg/OB) in a similar size facility with similar services provided is required.
- Will consider candidates with 6+ months experience in any of the following areas: Women’s Centers or Women’s Clinics. Willing to train.
VALiNTRYhealth Unique Characteristics:
VALiNTRYhealth is a servant-leadership managed, healthcare organization, with collective experience placing over 10,000 clinical professionals in more than 40 states. We manage our business with a servant-leadership philosophy by ensuring that everything we do in our organization first supports and enriches our patients, clinicians and clients; which ultimately enhances the lives of every individual we serve and work with every day. This philosophy not only transcends the best patient care advocates but helps VALiNTRYhealth accomplish the highest standards of teamwork, commitment and excellence in service.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a Values-based company; we live by our values – Trust & Integrity, People Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability and Transparency.
- VALiNTRYhealth only uses a Single Point of Contact so that you are not pushed from person to person and get lost in a sea of people!
- VALiNTRYhealth has 100% online easy, hiring process – can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
- VALiNTRYhealth is a National company.
- We are AWESOME to work with and make ourselves available to you on your schedule!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
**Should this position not suit your current needs, please feel free to visit our website for additional opportunities = VALiNTRYhealth.com